Quality policy of JSC «ART-Osnastka»
The main condition for successful activity of JSC «ART-Osnastka» is to meet the needs and expectations of our Customers and other stakeholders of the oil and gas industry by continuous improvement of the quality of products.
- achieving a leading position in the production of casing equipment for cementing oil and gas wells and providing service in this field, through the development, production and sale of competitive products on time, in specified volumes and at reasonable prices, with a quality level that meets the requirements and possibly exceeding the expectations of our Customers;
- constant expansion of the range of products and an increase in the share of our products on the market;
- ensuring stable growth of financial indicators of JSC «ART-Osnastka»for the successful development of the organization and improving the quality of life of employees;
- fulfillment of commitments made to all interested parties.
In its activities, JSC «ART-Osnastka» is guided by the basic principles in the field of quality management based on international standards ISO 9001 and APIspecQ1:
- reduction of production costs by reducing the number of defective products, analysis of technical and economic indicators, the use of preventive and corrective actions;
- market research of suppliers, consumers and competitors;
- use of scientific and technical developments and innovations, focus on the introduction of new technologies;
- systematic and continuous training and professional development of managers, specialists and employees working directly in the production;
- improving the quality management of products;
- it is compulsory for all employees to act in compliance with the requirements of regulatory documents, standards of the company, developed in accordance with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001 and APIspecQ1;
- awareness of the responsibility of management and all employees of JSC «ART-Osnastka» to consumers and partners for the continuous improvement of the quality of products;
- maintaining the working conditions comfortable for the staff;
- constant striving for high professional growth of the organization’s employees and reaching their full potential.
- each company employee is responsible for the quality of their work and conscientiously and honestly performs their work;
- problems of improving the quality of products apply to all departments of the company, to each employee of the company;
- each employee, performing his work at the stage of the production process, considers the worker at the subsequent operation as his consumer;
- high production culture at each workplace is a guarantee of the quality of products.